Use your old CDs to make gorgeous CD animals that you can hang up in your home or garden.
All you need is a little bit of creativity!
What you’ll need
- Old CDs
- Sticky paper
How to make the CD animals
- Use the CDs as a stencil and draw around them on a piece of paper.
- Now draw your additions to the CD around that template.
- Let your child colour them in.
- Next, cut the additions out and use sticking tape to add them to the CD.
- Use bits of magazines or nature to add extra texture to the CDs too!
What have you made with old CDs?
Here are more CD recycling links:
If you love nature craft, consider joining us over at the Nature Play Club – there are so many craft ideas, plus an entire library of resources and activities for your family to enjoy!