Licensing: Nature Printable Club Memberships and single purchases are for a single user for at-home use, and a single user with a single classroom of no more than 40 enrolled students.
Please contact me at [email protected] for discount pricing if you are purchasing for multiple teachers/classrooms/or more than 40 enrolled students at your site.
All Mother Natured printables are for Personal/Non-Commercial use.
You are allowed to make copies for yourself, and copies for use in your own classroom (up to 40 enrolled students), but please do not make copies for others.
You agree not to sell, distribute, duplicate, publish, modify, create derivative works, or give any of our resources to anyone else outside of your classroom. This includes featuring materials in any recorded/LIVE session or distributed in classes you sell via any On-Line Marketplace including Outschool.
Nature Printables Club members only: You agree not to share: your log in information or any of the information found inside the member area, including but not limited to: screenshots, products, images, Links, or files. This includes agreeing not to upload any of this information to the internet, social media or a shared drive that can be accessed by others.
If it is determined you are abusing the member area you will be removed immediately regardless of your term and without compensation. Other penalties may apply.
Upon cancellation, termination, or expiration of your membership:
- You are no longer permitted to log-in to the membership area.
- You may continue to use any product files you have downloaded, and use any physically assembled activities according to my above terms, and permitted uses. Files and hard copies are not to be shared by any means.
You will not have access to product updates.
If you have any questions regarding the terms please be sure to contact me directly.
WHAT SOFTWARE DO I NEED TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL PRODUCTS?
A link to download the PDF will be provided on your order receipt. The download requires the previous installation of a PDF reader.
HOW DO I PRINT MY PRODUCTS?
- The link in your Order Confirmation e-mail will take you to a PDF that you can download to your computer. Please check your spam folder just in case it pops in there.
- Download and save the PDF to your computer, not your mobile device. Please note there is a limit of three downloads from the shop for this product, so it’s very important to save the file somewhere you can find it easily in the future.
- Print out the PDF.
- Enjoy them with your kids!
- You can print on thick card stock or regular paper.
- You can print one-sided or double-sided.
- You can print at home, at your local printer, or an online printer (ex. Office Depot, or VistaPrint).
- You can use as individual cards or hook them together on a metal ring.
PLEASE CONSIDER THE ENVIRONMENT
- Use sustainable or recycled paper/card
- Please do not laminate your materials. Laminated products last hundreds of years. It's better for the environment to print them on cards multiple times. Paper is a renewable resource when used sustainably. You can print your materials on paper and glue them to the back of a recycled cardboard too. They last really well this way.
- Once you have finished with your printed materials, please give them to someone else or place them in your compost bin. Please do not give the PDF document to anyone else.
HOW DO I ACCESS MY PRINTABLES AFTER PURCHASE?
After payment clears, you will receive an email with a link to the download. You can save the download straight to your phone, computer or iPad so that you can access it anywhere at any time! Be sure to backup your product just in case.
We do run into more problems when downloading the printable to phones. We suggest you save your material on your computer.
I PURCHASED A PRINTABLE AND DIDN'T GET IT!
Please check your SPAM/JUNK folder first.
If it's not in there, don't worry, sometimes technology isn't as reliable as we think. Please email me and I will check your payment and email you the product directly.
ARE ANY OF YOUR PRODCUTS AVAILABLE IN HARDCOPY?
Sorry, not at this stage.
HOW DO I STORE MY PRINTABLES?
It’s best if you download and save it to your computer. I’ve allowed you 3 months to download the printable pack and you can download it up to three times. Keep your email from me and that’s how you’ll be able to access it again, just in case it has been lost.
CAN I SHARE THE DOWNLOAD WITH MY FRIENDS?
- Use the digital products for personal use only.
- Print the digital products to use with your children in your home, classroom, or studio.
- Contact me directly for questions on multiple-use licenses.
You may not:
- Give the digital products to anyone else.
- Place the digital products on the internet (even a personal, classroom, or studio website)
Sharing our digital products is in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
IS THIS PRODUCT SUITABLE FOR MY __ AGED CHILD?
I don’t outline specific ages on each activity because every child develops differently and I believe you know your child best.
WHAT IF I DON'T LIKE MY PRODUCTS?
Please email me at [email protected] and we can have a chat. I offer a 100% money-back guarantee if you are unsatisfied with the product or it’s not what you imagined. Just be sure to email me within 5 days of purchase.
TERMS AND DISCLAIMER:
- Prices are in US dollars. Paypal and Stripe will automatically convert the payment into the currency you are paying with.
- All products are for personal, noncommercial use only. You may not share, distribute or alter this product. It is copyright © Penny Whitehouse/MotherNatured. All rights reserved.
- Files restricts the copying and editing of any texts or images.
- Colour between the printed item and the computer monitor may vary. Colours also may vary from printer to printer.