Is your busy, high-tech lifestyle preventing you from
being the parent you want to be?
I understand how you’re feeling.
- You want more nature play in your child’s life but there’s never enough time in the day.
- You want your child to play outside but your child quickly loses interest and demands to go back on their device.
- You want to create enticing nature play spaces for your child but you don’t know how to make the most of the space you have.
I’ve tried everything to get my kids outside. Everything!
The thing is, it’s not that you haven’t tried...
- You may have bought expensive play equiptment hoping your kids would go outside more and your kids rarely touch it.
- Or you’ve vowed to tackle your child’s screen time only to give up because of the endless tantrums and the exhaustion.
- You’ve pinned activity ideas on Pinterest but you’re so busy you don’t know how to find the time to start these projects.
Many of us have been there!
Nature Play Club
It’s a community of parents championing outdoor play!
Inside, you’ll gain access to the Nature Play video series (3.5 hours total) that will help you embed outdoor play into your life, the easier way. You’ll also get supportive tools and resources including a journal to help you set goals that are right for you and your family.
Once you complete the course you gain immediate access to the Nature Play Library filled with printables, activities and ideas to help support your little ones outside, in their natural world. Each month, you’ll receive master class videos and resources that are determined by the community.
PLUS the most amazing, supportive and engaged community of likeminded parents who all champion play time outside.
This is the mothers group you always wished you were part of!
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
WATCH THE VIDEOS
ENJOY PLAY RESOURCES
Nature Play Club is OPENING SOON!
As a member of the Nature Play Club you will:
- Save time and money setting up excessive backyard equipment that your children won’t use.
- Enjoy time to yourself because your children have learnt to play independently outside for longer
periods as they grow.
- Relax knowing that your children are getting the physical and psychological benefits of regular
- No longer feel stressed about the role of technology in your home.
- Feel at ease knowing you have the ongoing support of an enthusicatic guide and community to
help you solve any problems you’re having.
- Become the parent you really want to be.
Hi I’m Penny,
As a working mother of three, I know how hectic life can get, how easy it can be to push time outdoors down the list of priorities as more urgent tasks take up our attention.
- 12 years experience teaching children as an Environmental Educator
- Applied Science degree and a Graduate Diploma in Early Years Education
- A happy mother of three children
I combine all the knowledge and skills of those roles here in the resources I create for you.
I believe that every child deserves a connection with their natural world and I’m here to help you make that happen for the children in your life.
When you become a member of the Nature Play Club,
you gain access to:
Your pricing will stay the same for as long as you are a current member - and there are absolutely no lock-in contracts!
The private Facebook group is where you can connect with others to gain support, share wins and be inspired.
You will gain access to the course and all the useful strategies that will help you get your kids outside more.
Nature Play Portal
Once the course is complete you will gain access to the entire Nature Play Library and monthly master classes.
Now let me be honest...
The Nature Play Club is a new membership. As a founding member, the content will grow with YOU and because there will only be a small number of you in this early testing, you’ll get heaps of personalised attention and I’ll be creating exactly what you want each month.
You want to give your child a magical childhood. You’re just not sure where to start and how to fit it into
You know that nature play benefits your child, you’re trying, but life is getting in the way. You’re not sure how to make it easier.
You have defined goals that fit with your values and you’re taking steps in the right direction. Your kids are getting outside more often.
You’re calm, confident and comfortable as your children enjoy independent play outside, especially in their new backyard space!
The Nature Play Club is OPENING SOON!
Join our wait list and be the first to know when it's open to new members!