It’s time to flutter, jump and scuttle into a month of minibeast activities. If you’re looking to inspire a love and fascination of minibeasts, this pack has everything you need to enhance your child’s minibeast knowledge in fun and engaging ways.
- A month of minibeast outdoor activity ideas plus a fun tracker for your child. It’s the perfect tool to stay engaged.
- Over 40 pages of minibeast themed printables to support learning, exploration, and outdoor play including
– Minibeast identification cards
– Minibeast posters
– Build a Minibeast
– Minibeast math
– Minibeast match
– Minibeast movement dice
– Minibeast life cycle mini books
– Minibeast habitat hunt
– Minibeast conversation cards
– and so much more!
- Minibeast resource list filled with ways to extend your child’s learning journey including extension activity ideas, book ideas, videos, and online songs.
- I’ve created a video for your little nature lovers. It’s a lot of fun to watch and you can rest knowing that it is age-appropriate and there are no ads. Watch it with your children and learn all about minibeasts together!
Grab the Minibeast Nature Play Pack and watch your child be amazed and fascinated by all the minibeasts in their natural world. All you need to do is press print!
This pack comes in PDF format A4 and 8.5 x 11-inch versions.
These files can be printed at home, at your local print shop, or with your favorite online printer. Colours may vary from printer to printer. I highly recommend printing the file onto thicker, recycled paper, instead of laminating (eco-friendly).
You are purchasing a digital version of these printables [14MB]. No product will be shipped. You will receive a link to download a PDF of the cards. Check out the printing FAQs and guidelines for more information.
Copyright © MOTHERNATURED. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY