These Halloween-themed Sensory Scavenger Hunts are so fun and can be used in many different ways. Take them outside and find the items on the wheels, play games with them, or leave them on your child’s nature table to encourage those Halloweens feels.
- Taste Wheel includes common things you would taste around Halloween. It also comes with a fun blindfold game with spooky Halloween names for each food.
- Smell Wheel is filled with items that you’ll smell around Halloween but also some unpleasant smells too.
- Listen Wheel includes sounds that make you jump and squeal.
- Look Wheel encourages your children to find a heap of creepy things.
- Touch Wheel is filled with interesting, yet frightening textures to feel.
This pack comes in PDF format A4 and 8.5 x 11-inch versions
These files can be printed at home, at your local print shop, or with your favorite online printer. Colours may vary from printer to printer. I highly recommend printing the file onto thicker, recycled paper, instead of laminating (eco-friendly).
You are purchasing a digital version of these printables [2.8MB]. No product will be shipped. You will receive a link to download a PDF of the cards. Check out the printing FAQs and guidelines for more information.
Copyright © MOTHERNATURED. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.