Add some koala play to your day with this free koala mask.
Don’t forget to show your children how to bellow like a koala too. It’s hard work but once you’ve had some practice, you’ll be just like Australia’s most famous marsupial.
You might like to check out eight activities you can do for save the koala month in September too!
What you’ll need:
- Download the mask (below)
- Holepunch (optional)
Download your free koala mask
How to make your koala mask
- Cut out the koala mask.
- Use a pen or the tip of the scissors to pierce the koala eye holes.
- Cut out the eye holes.
- With a pen, put holes in the sides of the koala head for the string (marked).
- Attach the string or ribbon and then measure and tie it to your child’s head.
- Now eat, stretch, yawn and sleep because that’s what koalas do best. Easy!
No you just have to learn how to bellow like a koala!