Hi I’m Penny,
Your kids aren’t going to be little forever. And, if you’re anything like me, you too want your children to have a childhood immersed in nature.
The truth is, your children need to frequently go out and spend time exploring, touching, questioning, crafting and playing in nature. It’s important for a healthy body and healthy mind but its also the childhood they deserve.
You are not alone! There’s a heap of us trying to give this childhood to our kids.
This website is filled with activities and inspiration to help you connect your kids with nature.
Here are a few ways you can take in everything on this site, slowly
Firstly, Sign Up to a Free Email Series
This is a nice way to get inspired with a few emails on one particular topic.
Don’t do them all at once, take your time and absorb all the goodness in each series, you can always come back and do another later.
Nature Crafting 101
If you want to make the switch to more eco-friendly crafting, specifically with nature, you’ll love this email series. It will cover, how to get started, how to set up a nature craft play space for your kids and some common craft materials that can easily be replaced with nature. There are so many goodies in this series. You’ll not only save money but you’ll help save the environment too.
Struggling to get outside with the kids?
If you are struggling to get the kids outside, or if it’s you with the struggle, you are not alone. This email series, will help debunk the reasons we’re not getting outside and dive right into the strategies that’ll help you create those childhood memories for your kids.
Please note: If you do sign up for a series, you will also be signed up to my Newlsetter and receive regular updates to the latest printables and activities on Mother Natured. Newsletter emails are free, and usually sent monthly. I don’t share your email with anyone and you may unsubscribe at any time. xx
Join our Facebook Page
Each week on Sunday or Monday, depending where you live, we like to share what we’ve been doing each week. It’s so heart-warming to see what everyone gets up to. This website has a lot to inspire you but your photos each week keep me inspired too. Pop over and like the page and share you photos with me.
Not on Facebook? I’m also on Instagram.
Or, you might like to check out the most popular posts
Connecting kids with Nature
- Here are 20 Marvelous Mud Play Ideas to try with your kids. Simple mud play is just the beginning of fun outdoor play with your kids!
- Many of us stay indoors when it’s raining, but as you’ll see, there are plenty of activities to do out in the rain. Here are 50 ways to play in the rain!
- A list of stunning Nature Weaving Tools for kids that will relax your child. You’ll be rewarded for introducing them to weaving too!
- Beautiful leaf arts and crafts that are perfect to celebrate days filled with falling leaves.
Connecting Kids with Wildlife
- If your children love animals and need a little more quiet, thoughtful time in their life, Animal Yoga might just be the activity for you.
- Try this gorgeous Hungry Caterpillar Nature Craft. Make your favorite character using leaves. It will be hard to believe that it’s not the artwork itself!
- Everything you need to know about Pet Snail Care! What do garden snails eat? How to care for pet snails including snail housing, diet, cleaning and safety.
- You don’t have to scare your child to educate them about Snake Safety. You can teach them about snakes in a calm, playful way. It’s easy!
- Tips to help you find yourself again. You can be a mother and be you just by focusing on the little things that make you, you!
It’s so heartwarming to know that there are other passionate nature-loving mothers out there like me. If you ever have a question or want to connect, please don’t hesitate to email me. I’d love to hear from you. xx
Yours in nature,