If your child loved frogs this free printable frog mask is perfect to promote fun froggy play time.
With a face mask and frog hands, this is bound to get them in the mood to jump around the room, just like a frog.
Free Frog Mask
How to make your Free Frog Mask
- Download your free frog mask
- Print your frog mask and cut around the edges of the frog mask and the hands.
- Cut out the eye holes using scissors.
- Use hole punches to put holes where the tring will go.
- Tie the string on the mask and the hands
- Tie the mask to your child’s head and the hands to your child’s wrists.
- Time to let your child play!
It’s a frog mask and a great resource for froggy role-playing. Ribbit!
More Helpful Frog Resources:
Put the frog mask on your child’s head and the feet on your hands and viola, froggy hopping fun!