If your child loved frogs, this free printable frog mask is perfect to promote fun froggy playtime.
Get your child jumping around the room with this fun set of frog hands and a mask – they’ll love imitating the adorable amphibian!
Free Frog Mask
How to make your Frog Mask
- Download your free frog mask.
- Print your frog mask and cut around the edges of the frog mask and the hands.
- Cut out the eye holes using scissors.
- Use hole punches to put holes where the string will go.
- Tie the string on the mask and the hands.
- Tie the mask to your child’s head and the hands to your child’s wrists.
- Time to let your child play!
It’s a great resource for froggy role-playing. Ribbit!
More Helpful Frog Resources:
Put the frog mask on your child’s head and the feet on your hands, and viola… froggy hopping fun!