It drives me nuts when I can’t find nature crafts for a particular season or theme, so I made one.
While designing this one, all I could imagine was the wonderful ways my girls could use it. I imagined the glorious bunny ears and all the cute little whiskers they could make using all the natural materials from our garden. I wasn’t disappointed!
The part I love the most about this printable pack is that every bunny is completely different, even if the kids use the same printable.
What you’ll need:
- Bunny Nature Craft Printables (see below)
- Just add nature: rocks, leaves, flowers, twigs, flowers, berries or anything that’s seasonally available
It’s their creativity that will bring the bunny’s character to life.
How to make the bunny nature craft
- Go outside and collect the nature with your children. Collect flowers, sticks, grass, leaves, stems, rocks, seeds and more.
- Display your nature finds on the table so that your children can see all the materials available to them.
- Place the glue (optional) and the bunny nature printables on the table.
- Let your children get creative. They can decorate the printable over and over (don’t use glue) or use glue to create an artwork they can display.
- Display them around your room when completely dry.
Watch the video
Educational benefits of the bunny printables
This bunny nature activity might be fun but it’s also educational! Their little minds are growing by
- Building creativity
- Increasing colour recognition
- Encouraging nature appreciation
- Building fine motor skills
- Developing sensory awareness
Want to see more creations? I did tell you the kids loved it!
If you love this you’ll love these nature boy and girl head printables too!
We had so much fun with this bunny nature craft, and that’s why I had to add a crazy bunny printable to the pack too. The girls loved creating the crazy bunny over and over again. How cute are his mismatched ears and quirky whiskers?
The only added extra is nature!
BUNNY NATURE CRAFT PACK
I joined in the fun too. The bunny face below is my contribution.
More bunny nature crafts?
Since writing this post I found some more wonderful bunny nature crafts. Woohoo! Check these out as extension activities.
Like it? Pin it!