When your eyes find on something in nature that’s the same shape as a heart you receive joy.
Beautiful unexpected Joy.
Sharing or receiving hearts from others makes us feel warm too.
Why not make a nature heart craft and combine the unexpected beauty of nature and the delight and warmth you receive when you are given one.
Your child will love making this craft and sharing it with someone special.
They’ll get their very own joy from enchanting someone else with this beautiful Nature Heart Craft too.
Nature Heart Craft Materials
- Wooden hearts
- Nature: We collected flowers, little leaves, big leaves (for hole punching) and seeds but you could also try shells and sand too.
- Good quality glue
- Glue gun (optional)
- Heart punches (optional)
How to Make Nature Hearts
This craft is truly simple. All you need is a few materials and a little creativity.
If you buy a small bundle of wooden hearts, they’re all going to get used up too. Trust me!
Here’s how to make nature hearts:
- Enjoy some time outside with your child collecting natural materials.
- Set up a table with all the natural materials on it so that your child can see everything they have available to them.
- Get your child to add quite a lot of glue to one side of the heart. Children may need help with this depending on their age.
- Let your child decorate their hearts with natural materials.
- Once it’s dry you can write a little note on the back and give it away to someone special, or make it into a heart wand.
- To make your nature heart craft into a heart wand all you have to do is glue the stick onto the back of the heart using the glue gun. Easy!
Check out the videoI do hope that your children think to give you one as well. *wink*
Love Nature hearts Crafts?
Here are more beautiful hearts crafts to ooo and ahhh over:
Leave a Reply