We’ve been enjoying playdough and nature activities lately and there’s no shortage of creativity involved.
You may also remember that we’ve also had fun with playdough and shells lately too.
Your kids will love to experiment with the playdough and nature together they’ll make quite a fun mess of both, so best to use playdough that’s a bit old.
Invitation to play with playdough and nature
Here’s how to set up the playdough and nature invitation to play. It’s a fairly simple to process and take about five minutes. Love activities with little preparation!
- Containers filled with sticks, leaves, gumnuts, stones sand, bark. You can use what ever you can find.
- A container with old playdough. The playdough will be ruined after this activity so I’d suggest using it when it’s on its last days.
- A small bottle of nature eyes. You can see how I made them here.
These are just some examples of what we came up with but I’m sure you and your children can think of more.
Nature and Playdough Helicopter
Playdough and Nature Fairy
It’s also perfect for little engineers because sticks and rocks work really well with playdough to build items up and out. Create buildings, campfires, bricks, trainlines. The playdough works perfectly to combine the nature and playdough together.
Nature and Playdough tent
This is a perfect activity for after school or to relax after a busy, hyped up day.
More activities with playdough and nature in mind?
- Nature’s stampers. Make imprints in playdough using different pieces from nature.
- Lavender Playdough. Bring in some calming, fresh scents to your playdough
- Herbal Playdough. Add some herbs, and why not some spices too!
- Playdough and shells. Make some little snails, crabs and more!
- Play with playdough in nature. Have fun with playdough out of doors
You may also like our
Nature Arts and Crafts Pack
This pack will provide hours of fun, learning,
and creativity for you and your children.
– Over 30 nature arts and craft printables
– Printables include an easy how-to instruction sheet
Just add nature to bring the printable to life!
Leave a Reply