If your child loves turtles, this turtle craft is for them. It’s super easy to prepare and it gets your child’s creativity flowing right away.
We’ve been drawing all types of turtles using a simple home-made stamp. It’s amazing how many unique and interesting turtles you can make!
What you’ll need:
- Wooden branch or wooden block
- Circle or oval shaped foam
- Glue gun
- Stamp ink pad
How do you make this turtle craft
- Use a saw to cut a small tree branch into round cylinder blocks. The branch I used had a diameter of 10 cm. I cut the cylinder block 20 cm long.
- Using a glue gun, glue the round piece of foam onto one of the ends of the cylinder block.
- Let your children press the foam end of the stamp into the ink pad and make prints on a plain piece of paper.
- Next, pick up a pencil and start creating all sorts of wonderful turtle pictures using the stamped circle as the turtle’s shell.
- Here’s a video to help you get the idea.
See what turtles you can create!