We’re totally mad about our garden at the moment. We’ve been looking around to see what we can add to give it some unique character and we have found so many garden crafts that will do just that.
We probably won’t use all 18 but I made this list so that you and your children can pick and choose which might suit your child’s creative flair.
This is the third post of our garden series. If you want more garden inspiration here are 18 garden BUILDING ideas and 18 garden GROWING ideas. So many ideas, you’re garden will look spectacular and be a playful oasis for your kids in no time!
Check out the video
18 stunning garden crafts or kids
1. Gorgeous Garden Markers. Every time I see these fruit and veggie markers they make me smile. Such a simple, yet gorgeous addition an any garden.
2. Fun Animal Grass Heads. A unique take on the regular grass heads you’ve seen time and time again. The caterpillar is so easy to make too!
3. Whimsical Beaded Garden Ornaments. Add some color to your garden with these stunning beaded garden ornaments. Just wait until the sun hits them!
4. Simply Stunning Cork Garden Markers. These cork garden markers aren’t just pretty, they would make the perfect garden craft for kids. Add more color, add finger prints to the side, the creative uses are endless!
5. Hanging Twig Star Ornaments. Kids will love making these stars and hanging them around the garden. Imagine a backyard full of them!
6. Garden Leaf Mandala. Help your kids collect some sticks, leaves and flowers from your garden and make this sweet nature mandala. Such a lovely garden craft for a restful afternoon.
7. Flower Garden Decoration. I love using recycled materials and this idea just rocks. Kids will just love to make this beautiful flower made from a milk bottle!
8. Rock Garden Markers. Find some nice big rocks and decorate them to create lovely garden markers to label your fruits, veggies and even the flowers!
9. Grow a Musical Instrument. This craft may take some time to complete but growing your own instrument and then decorating it will be so worth the wait!
10. Spectacular Spoon Labels. Can’t find rocks to use for garden makers? Make these spoon garden markers instead. They look wonderful in the garden and sit up nice and tall so you know exactly where your veggies were planted.
11. Seed Art Project. Left over seeds in your garden basket? Use them to make a seed mandala. So pretty!
12. Flapping Bird Mobile. Make something fun and interactive for the garden with this bird mobile that actually flaps!
13. Finger Print Garden Markers. These are just adorable! Perfect for little fingers that like to get messy.
14. Chalk board Stepping Stones. Not only are these useful but they are fun too. Kids will love to draw all sorts of things on these stepping stones. Such a fun idea for your garden.
15. Bright and Colorful Garden Pots. These pots are bright and will bring you joy every time you see them. Kids will love the effect that’s created on these gorgeous pots.
16. Colorful Beaded Garden hanger. Another glorious garden decoration that kids can make themselves. This would look lovely hanging from your favorite tree.
17. Pretty Little Bug Hotel. Get crafty and build a home for some bugs. This one is great! You could get even more creative by adding some color and a little welcome sign.
18. Fabulous Flag Garden Markers. Mark your beautiful garden with flags. This is a lovely alternative to the other garden markers we have seen. Kids will love to see them flapping in the wind too!
What are you waiting for? Pick one of the activities above and start making gorgeous garden crafts with the kids. Your garden will soon have some glorious character made by the kids!