I first shared this snake leaf craft on my Instagram account and it received such a positive response I thought I better publish it here for you all too. It’s so easy to make. I didn’t think I could write much about it but really, that’s what we all want isn’t it — beautiful and simple activities we can do with our kids?
Here’s what you’ll need
- regular hole punch
- leaf with dots (to make leaf googly eyes)
- big round leaf
How to make your leaf snake
- Cut your big leaf into a circle
- Cut a spiral from the edge of the leaf into the center.
- When you’re almost into the center, instead cut it into a snake head shape (see image below).
- Hole punch two eyes from a dotty leaf and glue them on your snake.
See, I told you it was super easy!
I hope you enjoy this craft as much as my girls and I did making it. Miss 5 carried it around her neck for ages. It was wonderful.