To celebrate the New year, we’ve provided you with a New Year fireworks printable to get you nature crafting on the very first day of the year. Hooray!
What you’ll need:
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. Thank you for supporting Mother Natured.
- New Year firework printable (download available below)
- Small circle hole punch
- Star hole punch
- Glue stick
How to make it:
- Download and print the New Year fireworks printable.
- Go outside and collect lots and lots of leaves of all different colours.
- Hole punch your leaves and sort them into colours. Hole punch a lot of little circles and a few stars too.
- Using a glue stick, glue the punched leaf pieces to the printable to make colourful New Years fireworks. How you decorate your fireworks is all up to you!
I hope your children enjoy this New Year fireworks printable. Wishing you and your families a warm and prosperous New Year. We hope you enjoy the changing seasons and the generous bounty each has to offer.