It’s time to craft with leaves when you notice vibrant greens, yellows and reds falling from above. A butterfly craft seemed just the excuse to use the fallen gems.
- Permanent markers
- Glue gun
How to make it
Check out how to make them!
- Fold a leaf in half and cut it into the the shape of a butterfly’s top wing. Unfold it and split it down the middle.
- Do the same thing to make the bottom part of the butterfly wing.
- With a permanent marker, draw the butterfly wing patterns on all four leaves. Make sure the leaves are mirror images to the other.
- Using the permanent marker, add a cute butterfly face to your stick.
- Using a glue gun, glue the leaves onto the back of the stick.
- Draw the patterns on the back of the leaves and then it’s time to play!
And although coloured leaves are beautiful just as they are, a butterfly craft highlights how pretty, by far!
More butterfly activities?
- Top butterfly activities – including a free butterfly mask printable
- Butterfly Barbie wings – free printable