Last year I made these wildlife gift tags for you as a printable Christmas present, but this year I’ve made you something extra special — candy cane animals. Candy canes are not only perfect for adorning a Christmas tree but they make lovely gifts for someone special. They are festive and they’re yummy!
Over candy canes? These Reindeer Noses are a great alternative!
These candy cane animals are just another way to display candy canes a little differently, and of course I want to bring a little bit of wildlife fun into your Christmas decorations too.
How to use the candy cane animals
- Decorate on curtain poles
- Hang them on cups as decor for your Christmas table
- Give them as gifts to school friends, teachers or work mates
- Hang them on your Christmas tree
What you’ll need:
- candy canes
- Download the candy cane animals by clicking the links below.
Make the candy cane animals
- Print your animals on thicker paper or paste the paper onto some recycled cardboard. We recycled a cardboard cereal box.
- Cut them out. It does take someone with good scissors skills to cut these out though, so this might be a job for parents.
- Once they are all cut out, flip them around a candy cane and glue the ends together. You may have to hold it with your fingers for a couple of minutes, or I used a peg.
I hope you like your Christmas Candy Cane animals. I hope they come in handy, either t decorate your home or as gifts for special friends and family.