Free Printable Koala Mask

Add some koala play to your day with this free koala mask. Don’t forget to show your children how to bellow like a koala too. It’s hard work but once you’ve had some practise, you’ll be just like Australia’s most famous marsupial.

I’ll be writing an activity post for koala month coming up in September. This is just a taste of what’s to come!

Click here to download the koala maskKoala Mask Printable

makeakoalamask

1. Cut out the koala mask
    2. Use a pen or the tip of the scissors to pierce the koala eye holes.
    3. Cut out the eye hole one
    4. Cut out eye hole two
    5. With a pen, put holes in the sides of the koala head for the string (marked)
    6. Attach the string or ribbon and then measure it to your child’s head.

Now eat, stretch, yawn and sleep because that’s what koalas do best. Easy!Free Koala Mask

Mother Natured sup­port the use of paper printed from sustainable regrowth forests or 100% recycled paper.

Comments

1. Kate @ Back to Basics Tuition says

Oh I definitely need this today; eat, stretch, yawn and sleep sounds PERFECT! ♥

• pawhitehouse says

Yep, being a koala is heaven. Except for when you’re a joey and you have to eat your mums poo! Ewwooo!

• pawhitehouse says

I don’t think a koala life is my kind of life. I like to sleep but 22 hours in bed. Booorrrinnng! Perhaps one koala day would be okay, if I’m to read my book too.

• pawhitehouse says

I hope she does. I still have to print it our for Miss Possum yet. We will be getting into some koala play tomorrow!

2. Lifeasmummymax says

Great mask kids will love it. I didn’t actually know koalas made that sound. The 2 littlest are trying to copy your daughter now :)

• pawhitehouse says

Yes, bellowing like a koala isn’t very attractive is it but it’s kind of cute when children try to do it. Miss Possum is quite good at it now. I hope they loved trying!

3. Java Jane says

This is great . Perfect for making on a rainy day!!
    Maybe the bellows can be kept for the weekends ; )

• pawhitehouse says

Rainy days are perfect for this activity and even a sunny one. No reason they can’t become koalas, go outside and climb trees. Wouldn’t that be a cute picture!

• pawhitehouse says

I might add that in there. I really should make it more tutorial based. Thnaks Gracie. I will update it this weekend when we finally cut our own koala mask out!

4. Valerie @ Glittering Muffins says

Thanks for sharing the printable! Very cute mask :) Thanks for linking it to “Around the World in 12 Dishes – Australia”