Free Printable: Wildlife and Animal Christmas Gift Tags

ANIMAL gift tags

After using up all our Christmas gift tags from last year, I had to go and buy some new ones but I couldn’t find any I really liked. So, I decided I would make some myself. And of course I had to share them with you! Plus, I could also reuse all the cardboard in out house, so were being more environmentally friendly making our own too.

These gift tags are perfect for children and adults alike who love animals. What better addition to your gifts than cute tags with animals on them!

Click here to download these Christmas gift tags

Christmas Gift Tags

We try to recycle where possible and gift paper can be such a waste, so we use newspaper.

Christmas tags

Also, have you seen the Christmas gift tags attached to our Wildlife Candy Cane holders? These are such a nice gift idea for teachers, friends and family. They also make a great decoration idea!

Candy Cane Animals

Enjoy!

Don’t forget to check out the top five wildlife Christmas songs. They really get you into the spirit of Christmas!

I hope you all have a wonderful, safe Christmas and I’ll see you next year!

Comments

1. kirri says

Very cute and educational for the kidlets (and me!). Thanks for the download and wishing you the best and brightest Christmas xx

2. Kate @ BacktoBasicsTuition says

Merry Christmas Penny to you and yours. Have a wonderful break. PS, I like the red nosed python best :)

These are so cute. Wish I would have seen these before all the gifts were given out. Too busy pre-holidays to do much blog hopping! But I pinned the image so I can save it for next year. Thanks so much for sharing!

4. Matt Evan says

Awesome! Thanks for sharing these tags. They’re really cute. Which is the best tag of all?

Enjoy your trip! Have a safe one!

-Matt

Our teacher told me that when her Father passed away four years ago she had said if she saw an owl she knew it was a message that he was okay. Shortly afterwards she received a bereavement card with an owl on it.

Unaware of this I had attached one of your gift tags to her gift… it was the owl tag.

Thank you for your awesome gift tags and the lovely surprise of being able to bring our teacher a reminder of her much loved and very missed father.

Oh Marita, I love when something like this happens. What a perfect time for her father to show up, right before Christmas. Thank you so much for letting me know this Marita. It warms my heart!