Use your old CDs to make gorgeous animal creatures that hang up in your home or garden. All you need is a little bit of creativity!
What you’ll need
- Old CDs
- Sticky paper
How to make the CD creatures
- Use the CDs as a stencil and draw around them on a piece of paper.
- Now draw your additions to the CD around that template.
- Let your child colour them in.
- Next, cut the additions out and use sticking tape to add them to the CD.
- Use bits of magazines or nature to add extra texture to the CDs too!
What have you made with old CDs?